About Renovation Projects UK
Renovation Projects UK is an independently published media and education company aimed to enlighten people on the benefits of property & renovation.
According to The Times Rich list, 40% of people on that list created their wealth through property, and the remaining 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they previously created. It is common and proven knowledge that investing in property is by far the most risk-averse, hands-off, and financially rewarding option to create both an income stream and to achieve capital growth.
We have also created bespoke software that trawls the 3 largest property portals in the UK, RightMove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket.com to discover the latest bargain property renovation & modernisation projects (including below market value properties and properties up for auction), in all price ranges, that are new to the market or are still available.
We then compile those renovation opportunities into a geographically arranged list and email it to our list of subscribers every week. Subscribers are then free to click through to get further details of that property renovation project.
This process, if done manually yourself, would take days possibly even weeks. Therefore access to this list not only saves you a great deal of time, it also puts you in a prime position to act fast on property renovation projects and property modernisation opportunities new to the market.